Skip to main content

Sciatica - Not fun at all

 stop sciatica in 8 minutes
Just a few years back, at least it seem that way, I used to laugh at people suffering from sciatica. "Too much beer and red wine", was a common joke about those elderly men who limped around looking.. old.

Now it isn't that funny anymore, since I learned first hand how painful it really can be. And I am not old, but right now I really feel old and probably I look old too.

I quick search and surf on the net gives me some valuable information about this problem; Sciatica occurs due to a variety of reasons. It can happen due to Herniation of the Spinal Disc, Spinal Stenosis, Piriformis Syndrome, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction and even Pregnancy. Red wine and beer have nothing at all to do with it.

Since I am one of these strange creatures that don't like taking pills, unless I really have to for some reason, I am looking for another way to ease the pain. Common treatment, I read, of sciatica recommended by doctors is invasive surgery and meditation therapy. But these kinds of treatment provide you temporary relief from the sciatica pain, as you stop uses these drugs, you can feel the pain again.

There must be another, more natural, way to get rid of this. There usually is.

I found a free downloadable e-book that promises to help me get rid of my sciatica in a week, and the pain will ease in just 8 minutes. To my surprise it helped, although it took me 10 minutes instead of 8, but who's in a hurry?

Get your free copy of the book here, if you suffer from sciatica:

 Sciatica relief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee can reduce your risk of early death

Yes, one minute you die from it the next is it healthy. We all know how this goes, it all depend on who do the study, and why, it seem. However, a new study made by European Society of Cardiology and involving close to 20,000 individuals, and published late last year, people who consumed at least four cups of coffee daily had a 64% lower risk of early death compared to those never or rarely consumed coffee. Coffee has also been shown to reduce the risk of many diseases, including type 2 diabetes, liver disease, colorectal cancer, Alzheimer's and skin cancer, too. Coffee is loaded with antioxidants, many are naturally occurring antioxidants found in the coffee bean, while others are created during the roasting process. It's these compounds that science links with positive effects in reducing the risk of several diseases. So, there we go. Think it's time for a good cup of Java!

Homemade wine making - Now I've tried it!

My Father is in to it, my brother is there, many of my friends always have the bucket bubbling... I have never before tried it myself until now! But I suppose I am hooked now too. Homemade wine making is fast becoming very popular across the world. You can make it taste the way you want, and basically use whatever you have - or like - for your base flavor. I am most definitely going to play around more whit this! First things first - how much do you want to make? I recommend at least 5 gallons (~19 liters). Why? An old truth is this: Beginning home wine makers just cannot wait to taste what they have made. In addition, 5 gallons is only 25 bottles. So you'll get the batch finished, and then you will try a bottle or 2 or 3. Then you'll wait a week and try a few more bottles. Sooner than later, pretty much sooner I noticed, it will all be gone before it has a chance to age and get really good. With 5 gallons to begin with - you just might be tempted to let a few of the...

Coffee may come with a cancer warning label in California!

Well... We all know strange things happen. All the time and all over the world. Here is one example: A preliminary decision from a California superior court judge in Los Angeles could affect thousands of coffee shops including Starbucks, 7-Eleven and even your local gas station. In the future the shops may have to put up a warning that tells customers there is a possible cancer risk linked to their morning cup of java. At the same time, anyone that is 21 and older can buy and consume marijuana when you're in California, regardless of whether you're a resident of the state or just visiting. It’s called “recreational” marijuana, to distinguish it from “medical” marijuana, which requires a doctor’s recommendation. Ok, we all know both coffee and marijuana is good for you. As long as you don't overdo the usage of the stuff, but that goes for about everything you consume, from bananas to cheese. The health benefits of coffee I wrote about back in february , have a look a...